The standard way to send a fax is by logging into FAXtopia.com and clicking on the Web 2 Fax button.
However, you can also send a fax through your e-mail account. By default, entering your password is required. However, we can modify your account to simplify the process.
The e-mail must originate from the same email address as your FAXtopia account
Address the e-mail to: fax number @ ipfax.net - example: email@example.com
In the subject line write p=password (your password with no spaces)
the password will not show on the fax
contact us to remove the password requirement
Anything entered in the body of the e-mail will be the Cover Page
Nothing is required here. A completely blank e-mail body is fine.
Attach the document to be faxed. Word doc, Excel, pdf.
-"image' files, (jpeg, gif, png) cannot be faxed
- up to 3 files can be attached, they will all arrive as one document
- you will get an e-mailed response advising if the fax send was successful
- fax processing and delivery takes approximately 1 minute per page
- a 5 page fax arrives in approximately 5+ minutes
- fax something to yourself to test it
Note: FAXtopia offers 1,000 'Incomming' fax pages per month. The standard 'Outbound Fax Limit' is 100 pages per month.
Click here to see additional fax limit options.
As always, feel free to contact us for any support or guidance.